Publicity: Reputation Management
Everyone has an online reputation, whether they realize it or not.
Did you know:
- 53% of American adults use search engines to find information about each other
- 77% of executive recruiters use search engines to research applicants
- 26% of college admissions officers use search engines to research candidates
Do you know what is being said about you or your business online?
The discussions about you may or may not be bad, but why let others dictate what is said about you or your company online, when you can decide. Manage your online reputation to meet your professional and personal needs and give yourself "Google insurance" –and protect your good name from a possible future mishap or attack.
If you have an online business or you work in a professional, retail, service business where you meet clients or customers everyday, you should be protecting and defending your online and offline reputation as well as your businesses reputation. Reputation Defender has an economical solution called MyEdgePro. This service allows you the flexibility you need to have truthful information show up about you online.
Individuals such as doctors, lawyers, real estate agents, contractors or any other professional should have their online reputation managed. Don't let let lies and misrepresentations about you or your business be the only information your clientele sees when they google you.
A good reputation management firm will do the following:
- SEARCH out all information about you and your family throughout the Internet and present it to you in a clear, easy-to-understand fashion.
- Provide DESTROY assistance, helping to remove, at your request, inaccurate, inappropriate, hurtful, and slanderous information about you and your family using our proprietary in-house methodology. This same mission extends to your personally identifiable information, like name, address, and phone number.
- Deliver CONTROL over how others are able to perceive you on the Internet.
Who you are online is as important as who you are offline. Naturally, professionals, parents, teachers, college applicants, graduate school applicants, job seekers, employers, and daters have raised serious and legitimate concerns about how to deal with this reality and with the ever-increasing amount of information about each of us on the Internet.
Don't feel powerless on the Internet any longer. Take control of both your online reputation and your personal information on the Web!
ReputationDefender delivers control back to you, where it belongs.
MyEdge for personal use.
MyChild for your child or teen.
MyEdgePro for professionals.
All ReputationDefender services are great, but the minimum protection is better than no protection at all.